Welcome to Yoga & Coffee Retreat!
You're in for a unique adventure to the heart of the Colombian Coffee Zone , where I'm proudly from. In our short time together we will practice yoga and meditation on and off the mat as we explore Colombia's diverse natural beauty, coffee mountains, volcanoes, people, food and the overall magic of my beloved homeland.
Monday February 5th - Sunday February 11th, 2018
What’s included ?
Retreat is ALL-inclusive (EXCEPT AIRFARE) providing Eco-Chic accommodations, daily YOGA, Meditation, Spectacular Eco-tours, and the most delicious, healthy farm-to-table home made cuisine you can imagine.
What are we going to do?
- Daily Yoga and Meditation
- 3 farm to table delicious meals a day
- Eco Coffee Farm Tour, also named one of the best in the country
- Nevado's Park and Hot Springs visit to Nevado del Ruiz. Active nearby volcano and hike into the "Páramo Ecosystem”. Bring Winter clothes and your bathing suits as we will relax our bodies in the Hot springs at Termales del Ruiz hotel. High Altitude Warning!
- "CABALGATA" meaning horseback riding tour. On our last day we will visit one of my favorite places in the world, my grandfathers farm, where I spent most of my childhood weekends and vacations, and enjoy a safe and exciting horseback riding experience.
- We will also have time to relax in a hammock and breathe Colombia's fresh mountain air, taking in the beauty, swimming pools, Gardens, read, play, dance, laugh, make friends...
- All the "Hacienda Venecia" free coffee you can drink !
- Free WiFi in designated areas.
How do we get there ?
BOOK a ticket to Pereira, Colombia (Matecana Airport) most likely with one stop in a nearby Colombian city or Panama depending on the airline. We will be at airport waiting with a big smile and loving hugs. PLEASE send us your travel info as soon as you have it!
CASA PRINCIPAL – $2,200
Exclusive accommodation in private rooms at this majestic house, where you can enjoy the swimming pool, gardens, balconies with beautiful landscapes, hammocks to relax in and the Hacienda Venecia Bamboo Kiosk designed by Simón Vélez (a famous colombian architect) and symbol of the Coffee Region’s Ecosystem.