Welcome to Yoga & Coffee Retreat!
We will be Exploring the heart of the Colombian Coffee Zone - where I'm proudly from - and do Yoga and meditation in this majestic traditional working Coffee farm.
Monday September 18th- Sunday 24th, 2017
What’s included ?
Retreat is ALL-inclusive (EXCEPT AIRFARE) providing Eco-Chic accommodations, daily YOGA, Meditation, Spectacular Eco-tours, and the most delicious, healthy farm-to-table home made cuisine you can imagine.
What are we going to do?
- Daily Yoga and Meditation
- 3 farm to table delicious meals a day
- Eco Coffee Farm Tour
- Paramo Light Tour to visit - Nevado del Ruiz - active nearby Volcano and hot springs. Bring bathing suit and winter clothes for this day. High altitude warning !
- "CABALGATA" meaning horseback riding tour. Super popular in my country, specially in the coffee region to ride around the beautiful farms, rivers and green landscapes.
- Enjoy Colombia's natural breath taking beauty, swimming pools, Gardens, hammocks to relax, read and take naps in.
- Hiking routes where one can admire 116 species of birds found on the farm.
- All the "Hacienda Venecia" free coffee you can drink !!!
- Obviously free WiFi
About the Finca
HACIENDA VENECIA is a fourth generation working coffee farm 20 minutes from Manizales, Caldas. City where I'm proudly from. It's located Within a UNESCO World Heritage Site and its award-winning coffee is supplied to top Colombian hotels and restaurants and exported to Japan, Belgium, Canada, Sweden and USA. Also Named "Best Colombian Coffee Tour".
How to get there ?
BOOK a ticket to Pereira, Colombia (Matecana Airport) most likely with one stop in a nearby city or Panama depending on the airline. We will be at airport waiting with a big sign and loving hugs. Please send us your travel info as soon as you have it PLEASE !
CASA PRINCIPAL – $1,900
Exclusive accommodation in private rooms at the Main Farm House, where you can enjoy the swimming pool, gardens, balconies with beautiful landscapes, hammocks to relax in and the Hacienda Venecia Bamboo Kiosk designed by Simón Vélez (a famous colombian architect) and symbol of the Coffee Region’s Ecosystem.